Terms of service
- Terms used in these Rules
- 1.1. "Smarteka" (or the Website is social media known as "Smarteka"
- hosted on the Internet at: smarteka.com (including all levels of the specified domain, both functioning at the date of the User's acceptance of these Rules, and launched and put into operation during the entire period of its validity) and accessible to the User through the website, the mobile version, applications and other resources, which is intellectual property in the form of a software program. Social medium is represented in an objective form by a set of data and commands and generated audiovisual displays (including graphic images and user interface included in it), ("Data and Commands") intended for the functioning of computers and mobile devices to obtain a certain result in the form of organizing the functionality of the social medium. The set of data and commands consists of activated and inactive data and commands.
- 1.2. Inactive data and commands mean data
- Status of the Smarteka Terms of Service
- 2.2. These Rules are a legally binding agreement between the User and the Administration on the subject matter related to the Administration's granting the User with access to the Website and its features. Along with these Rules, the agreement between the User and the Administration includes all special documents regulating the access to any individual Website features (including its inactive data and commands) posted in the relevant sections of the Website.
- 2.3. The User must read these Rules before signing up. The User's sign up means the User's full and unconditional acceptance of these Rules under Article 438 of the Civil Code of the Russian Federation.
- 2.4. These Rules may be amended and/or supplemented by the Administration unilaterally without any special notice. These Rules are an open and publicly available document. The current version of the Rules is available at: The Administration recommends that Users regularly check these Rules for updates or amendments of terms and conditions. The User's continued use of the Website after any updates to these Rules will mean the User's acceptance and consent to such updates.